Monthly Archives: December 2010
- ‘Duvet’ is the French word for ‘down’ (as in soft feathers). A duvet is a type of bedding or bed covering, which provides fantastic levels of insulation and is surprisingly, lightweight. A Duvet is Also Known As: Quilt or Continental Quilt, Comforter (America), Doona (Australia), Eiderdown, Dyne (Scandinavia)
- As a teenager, I spent hours in my bedroom, ‘pumping out’ loud music. Now, in my adult life, it is the room I go to when I need to find myself, chill out, collect my thoughts etc. The curtains, lampshades and some of the cushion covers are red. I was tempted to paint the small alcove wall in the same shade of red but decided to leave it beige so that I can change the room whenever I feel like it.
- Sleeping bad liners are ideal for helping sleeping bags endure several seasons, prolonging their life, as they will keep your bag clean and are easier to wash. Sleeping bag liners imply a minimal bulk but offer the highest thermal values and advantages for your sleeping bags, they are for sure value for money.
- When it comes to cushion covers, sateen cushion covers are wonderful because of their softness and silky look. Apart from being resistant and easy to iron, they are available in all colors and lots of printed patterns, while many come in appealing designs that can be matched with sheets, curtains and other elements of the rooms.
- Well, even if hotel bedding is not suitable for back home, there is a way to invite that luxury feeling, at a smaller scale, in your everyday life. Discount luxury bedding & linens n things , children's sleeping bags, Bath towels all sold here at the UK's best prices.
Items 1 to 10 of 15 total