- Turkish cotton bath towels, are far more absorbent, soft and thick, thanks to their superior cotton raw material, which makes them even more comfortable. In fact, they become even softer after some washings. Though many synthetic towels can have some cotton garments mixed, the softness, quality, and durability of 100% cotton towels, especially the Turkish ones, are beyond comparison.
- In fact, many bed room sets include duvets matching pillows, bed sheets, and window curtains as optional accessories, and you can also use different duvet cover sets, to add variety and style to your room. If your bedroom is traditional and simple, you can make the bed its strong point with a right choice of duvet set.
- Are you using 100% natural bed sheets, in their natural untreated form? Natural, chemically untreated fibers allow skin to breathe while we are sleeping, and hence greatly increase the quality of sleep. One should always compare their bedroom with the best possible environment, which is rich in airflow, like sleeping in the open below the stars.
- ‘Duvet’ is the French word for ‘down’ (as in soft feathers). A duvet is a type of bedding or bed covering, which provides fantastic levels of insulation and is surprisingly, lightweight. A Duvet is Also Known As: Quilt or Continental Quilt, Comforter (America), Doona (Australia), Eiderdown, Dyne (Scandinavia)
- Memory foam mattresses are far more comfortable than spring mattresses so it’s not surprising that they are now becoming the standard mattress within households, throughout the world. Best advantage of Memory Foam Mattresses is that they do not require any maintenance or need to be rotated every few weeks like spring mattresses
- Egyptian-Cotton is a fine and glossy cotton which, is renowned for its luxurious qualities. As the name suggests, genuine Egyptian cotton comes from Egypt. It grows in a valley, along the edges of the River Nile, where the rich soil and humid conditions provide a perfect climate for the growth of cotton plants with extra-long strands.
- Sleeping bad liners are ideal for helping sleeping bags endure several seasons, prolonging their life, as they will keep your bag clean and are easier to wash. Sleeping bag liners imply a minimal bulk but offer the highest thermal values and advantages for your sleeping bags, they are for sure value for money.