How to fit a duvet cover easily!!
How many of us can put on a duvet cover, without getting into a mess, losing our tempers and/or generally, creating an unnecessary drama?
Well, it is very easy to insert a pillow in to a pillowcase which can be done in only a few seconds. When it come to putting on a duvet covers most of us are likely to compare it with pillowcase job and try to workout in the same way. However only after few tiresome minutes one will realise the difference and will also be fetching for an external help. Like most other jobs, you will have to learn it from someone who knows it well or will have to check it on the internet for the instructions, videos etc.
Follow our simple 10-step guide for an easy way to do the job you hate:
01. Turn the freshly laundered duvet cover inside out.
02. The duvet should be laid-out flat on the bed. Place the cover directly over the duvet on the bed, matching up all the corners.
03. Make sure the opening of the duvet cover is at the bottom of the bed (or in the case of a side-opening duvet, on the side of the bed most accessible to you).
04. Put your hands inside the cover, place your left hand in the top left corner and your right hand in the top right corner and then grab the two corresponding corners of the duvet.
05. Lift your hands into the air and let the duvet cover slide down your arms and over the duvet.
06. Shake gently.
07. Make sure all four corners are fitting snuggly into the cover and that the side seams are not twisted or out of line.
08. Fasten the cover.
09. Place neatly over the bed.
10. Straighten out any creases with your hands.
Same method can be applied to put on duvet cover irrespective to the size of the duvet.
|[product id="4573"]||[product id="5277"]||[product id="5390"]||[product id="5203"]|